Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 17th, 2009 - We're Engaged!

A spur of the moment need to get out of town on Tim's behalf led us to Huntington Beach for a long weekend to see his friends and family. We had a blast meeting everyone for Happy Hour, walks down the Huntington & Newport Piers, relaxing on the beach, and delicious food from Tim's favorites: InNOut, Las Barcas, and Sugar Shack. I really couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

However, Tim had bigger plans during our trip! He surprised me with a gorgeous suite at the Hyatt on our last night, complete with champagne and chocolate. He then proposed, overlooking the ocean, exactly one year from the date we met. Of course I said, "YES!!"




Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa



And now our journey begins...

1 comment:

  1. I love a good solid, well-thought-out engagement. Says he is serious about this!

    ReplyDelete