Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mama's Christmas Present



Welcome to the office. Look what Tim bought me for Christmas - It's a Cricut Expression! I have been looking at these online for quite some time, but didn't know if I would use it enough to make up for the hefty price tag. Turns out a certain someone can get a great deal on an Expression through ebay!


Looks like Tim is pretty proud of himself! Don't bother trying to get my attention, I'll be busy for the next few hours.

and Sydney....well, she just didn't care about any of it. She made herself a little bed on the living room floor and watched TV while Mama was occupied.

Update: Sydney has since discovered the amazing abilities of the Cricut and is within inches of the machine as soon as she hears it turn on!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Although, I don't know what the Cricut is actually FOR..... I don't even really know what it does! But I hear they're great! So how fun for you!

    ReplyDelete