Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

What a fun Memorial Day Weekend! Tim had Saturday & Sunday off so we were able to spend two full days in a row together!

Being pregnant has really zapped my energy and even the thought of cooking makes me want to close my eyes and go to sleep. Tim has been wonderful in picking up the slack, but there are things I do around the house that no one even knows. I finally started to feel "with it" again so I spent part of the day on Saturday catching up while Sydney spent the day at the zoo with Auntie Kyleigh & Uncle Jason. Can't forget to mention that Tim & I completed a major Costco run & I snuck in a quick pedicure before Sydney got home! What a day!

We took a day trip to Kah-Nee-Ta on Sunday. I haven't been in years & my how it has changed! There are so many fun things to do there, and I can't wait to go back soon for more adventures. Our day consisted of laying by the pool, swimming in the pool, eating yummy food at the Snack Shack, swimming and laying by the pool some more & finally playing miniature golf in what turned out to be a downpour. Sydney had the best day and was so good at swimming & entertaining herself. I had a lovely view of her activities in the pool and on the water slide from my lounge chair :) We even came home with slight sunburns. It was so good to finally see the sun!

Tim was back to the fire station on Monday so Sydney and I had a little Mommy & Me date. We spent the morning at the mall shopping in her favorite stores: Justice, Disney Store & the shoe department in Nordstrom, before going to see Shrek: The Final Chapter.

Oh, what a weekend! Can I have a nap now?


No comments:

Post a Comment