This summer we moved from a queen to a king size bed. Sydney got our queen bed when our king mattress arrived. She was thrilled to move up from the twin Ikea bed she'd had since she moved out of her crib. After moving our set to her room we ended up with a King size Tempur-Pedic mattress on the floor in our bedroom - flop house style. We couldn't figure out what frame we wanted and we had also just spent a lot of money on the mattress so buying a new bedframe wasn't an immediate possibilty. After searching different ideas for a few months I found the Pottery Barn knock off Ana White website through a friend and fell in love with the farm house bed. Tim agreed to make the bed (& even seemed to have fun making it!) I think it fits perfectly in our room & I'm proud of Tim's hard work!
Before:
After:
Nice work, Tim :) Love You!
Great job on the bed Tim. Thanks for the posts Shelby!
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you need some really cool 70's lights to go with it, let me know ;)
Dave
Wow I bet the fireman could start his own bed buidling business for fun! I would buy :)
ReplyDeleteDeb
Looks great! Did Sydney jump on it to test the supports?
ReplyDelete