The joys of working A-Shift, Tim was at the station for Easter again this year. To tell you the truth, it really isn't that bad. I think the kids thoroughly enjoy the time we spend at the fire station for holidays & I know I do!
We started the morning off opening Sydney's Easter basket and enjoying a breakfast of Starburst Skittles & Cadbury Creme Eggs!
Soon after Owen's nap we went to Nana's for Brunch and an Easter Egg Hunt!
 |
| Mya, Max, Sydney & Owen |
 |
Egg & Candy Hunt!
After all the fun at Nana's house we returned home for Owen's afternoon nap. It was nice to have a bit of time to relax before driving to the fire station for another Easter Egg Hunt & Dinner with all the families!

Getting ready to start the Easter Egg Hunt!
Owen wants to drive the Fire Engine
Sydney & Emory on the Fire Truck!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment