Monday, October 8, 2012

Cafe Au Play Morning

One of the many blessings of being a stay at home mama is the opportunity to have morning play dates! Instead of having to wait until the weekend when every child friendly location is overcrowded, we can actually enjoy ourselves and socialize while the little ones play!

This morning we hung out at Cafe Au Play with Nichole (& baby Hudson in her belly!) and Blake. Fun Times!

Blake & Owen "raced" their bikes!

Take a little break from the sandbox and have a snack, boys!

Owen was SO dirty when we left that I changed his diaper and tossed him in the seat with no clothes on. Clearly he was comfortable because he fell asleep in 5 minutes! Check out those skinned up knees - He's ALL boy!

...and then we got home and I hoped he would continue his nap. Owen says, "Haha Sucker! I'm not napping today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment