Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving has been so different than previous years.
We traditionally do Thanksgiving at Nana's, but this year we hosted at our house since The Linke's were out of town & Tim was scheduled to work. My mom and I split up the menu, which worked out pretty well. Sydney even helped this year. She's a mean apple & potato peeler, and pie crust roller!

Sydney has had all week off school, and I think she's itching to get back to her regular routine. I know I am! Tim has been sick & now Owen and I are sick, too. Despite Tim feeling bad and having to call in sick for work, it was a pretty good day for all of us. I was happy he was home for Thanksgiving, even if he did spend most of the day in bed :)

No crazy Black Friday shopping for me this year! I did a little online shopping and called it good! I was feeling pretty yucky and didn't have the patience to deal with the wackos!

Tomorrow we're having Christmas family photos taken...Let the Christmas season begin!

P.S. The only photo I took was of the apple pie Sydney & I stayed up until 10:30pm making from scratch! You can tell where my priorities are!

No comments:

Post a Comment