I spent months debating over which monograms to use and finally bit the bullet and chose these two. I'm really happy with the way they turned out, and Lucky Designs Erin's choice of sky blue in the circular monogram as the accent color.
According to our Knot.com website we have 43 days to go! Everything is moving along smoothly. I even found the 48" Shepherds hooks for the ceremony flowers last night! I couldn't believe what a great deal I found on them - less than $30 for a dozen! Our detail meeting at the Aerie is coming up in two weeks and we just decided last week to use a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding. I have a feeling it will definitely be worth the extra money!
Hair styles, Tux, and Ceremony music are all I need to work on now!
According to our Knot.com website we have 43 days to go! Everything is moving along smoothly. I even found the 48" Shepherds hooks for the ceremony flowers last night! I couldn't believe what a great deal I found on them - less than $30 for a dozen! Our detail meeting at the Aerie is coming up in two weeks and we just decided last week to use a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding. I have a feeling it will definitely be worth the extra money!
Hair styles, Tux, and Ceremony music are all I need to work on now!
No comments:
Post a Comment