
We bought a house!
Here is a rendering of the front of the house, which is fairly close to reality. Change the color and flip the layout and you have Casa Charlot!
The estimated completion date is September 30th, just days after the wedding. This gives us time to paint the rest of the condo and find a renter before we take on two mortgages *I use the term "us" lightly. Tim has taken on all the condo work.
Now that we've found our dream home, I can go back to focusing on all the little details of the wedding. I've been viewing lots of floral design websites for bouquet and centerpiece ideas. Check out Blum Floral, I absolutely LOVE their work! My sister/Matron of Honor, Stacey, has ordered her dress. And we added two flower girls to our wedding party! Sydney's best friends Kiley and Mackenzie will be walking down the aisle with her. Sydney has been friends with Kiley since she was 5 months old, and her little sister Mackenzie is just as close to the two of them!
Next up are readings for the ceremony, and planning the layout of the reception.
The estimated completion date is September 30th, just days after the wedding. This gives us time to paint the rest of the condo and find a renter before we take on two mortgages *I use the term "us" lightly. Tim has taken on all the condo work.
Now that we've found our dream home, I can go back to focusing on all the little details of the wedding. I've been viewing lots of floral design websites for bouquet and centerpiece ideas. Check out Blum Floral, I absolutely LOVE their work! My sister/Matron of Honor, Stacey, has ordered her dress. And we added two flower girls to our wedding party! Sydney's best friends Kiley and Mackenzie will be walking down the aisle with her. Sydney has been friends with Kiley since she was 5 months old, and her little sister Mackenzie is just as close to the two of them!
Next up are readings for the ceremony, and planning the layout of the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment