I finally found a design and font for our cocktail napkins that I was so excited about!! And then they arrived - I only wish I could post a picture for you to see now... When you're at our wedding, please do not come up to me and ask who "Jim" is!! It's not my fault that a cursive T looks like a J to some people!
In addition to the napkins, I personalized matchbooks, and found the long sparklers I had been searching for! Yet again, those are from Shelby & Tim, not Jim! Does it seem a little weird to be giving personalized matchbooks out to a bunch of fire fighters? Oh well. No worries about causing serious damage with the sparklers. We'll have plenty of fire fighters on hand that night :)
Check out my shoes for the evening: Silver ballet slippers.

During my productive wedding planning time this past week, I managed to schedule appointments for alterations with Kim at The Bridal Loft, cake tasting at Wrightberry's Custom Cakes, menu planning and tasting with Premiere Catering, and a time to get together with my sister and mom to address the invitations! Tim's wedding ring has been purchased, and just last night we picked out the tuxes (online, at least!) Can you also believe I got my side of the guest list done, along with addresses?!
As an added bonus, our photographer, Jessica Shepard, offered Tim and I a complimentary engagement session as a thank you for paying for our package up front. While I can't say I'm incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, I'm really excited to have engagement photos taken!
Do you think they'll turn out better than our infamous self portraits?
This wedding planning is beginning to be A LOT of fun!
Now you can check my dress off the list too! I'm excited to see the final product when it arrives. Now I need pretty silver shoes too!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm going to have to insist that you remove the apostrophe from the header of your blog.
P.P.S. Will you get jpgs of the engagement photos for your photo show?
The silver shoes are being returned - too small. I'm now on the hunt for a new shoe idea!
ReplyDelete