Wednesday, July 7, 2010

20 Weeks & 2 Days

My first appointment under our new insurance wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I was really afraid of switching providers since I had been with my first ob/gyn for years, even through my pregnancy with Sydney. The Midwife I met with was wonderful and I'm happy to have her during the second half of my pregnancy.

Things are still progressing really well. I'm feeling great, able to eat again, and have gained a total of 8 lbs! (On a side note, At 20 weeks with Sydney I had only gained 3lbs!) The baby's heart rate was great, but I didn't get the actual number. I am anxiously awaiting the call to schedule my ultrasound in the next week. I haven't seen the little one move around since 10 weeks and I'm so excited to see him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment