Baby is still happy & cozy inside with a heart beat of 138. I'm feeling a lot less movement than previous weeks, but nothing to worry about. My contractions are occurring daily, anywhere from 4-8/day. They have yet to become painful so I knew that my doctor wasn't going to tell me I had dilated much from my last appointment. Sure enough, she told us I am only at 2/2.5 cm. At least it's SOME progress.
Tomorrow will be my last day of work until mid-January. I'm excited to say the least. I originally had the goal of working until the following Friday, but after talking to Tim & my boss we decided that ending this Friday was a good plan. Work is slow & I could use some time to relax at home and get last minute things done before Baby Child arrives. Heck, I may even spend a day or two laying on the couch eating Bon-Bons! Isn't that what moms do all day anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment