Thursday, January 26, 2012

OMSI

From the time Sydney was 1 until she was 5 we had an annual OMSI membership. For the past couple years that we haven't been members I've really missed it. For Christmas this year we got a membership as a family gift and I'm so happy we did! Owen had such a great time. He's at the perfect age to begin exploring.

We dropped Sydney off at school and met up with Stacey & Mya for a little play-date this morning. Owen lasted 2 hours, cutting into his nap, and didn't get fussy once!

Mya shared her dollhouse with the boys before we left for OMSI

Daddy, I share with you.

Angry Bird!

Mya joined Owen in the ball pit. It was his favorite place to play!

Mama! Take me to the water tables!

Mya knows how to get to what she needs!

Discovery Table

Daddy, Which one weighs more?

Aunt Stacey built towers for Owen to knock over. He was SO happy!

Owen knocks the tower over, trying to impress Mya with his strength! She's unimpressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment