Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beach Day

What started out as a day trip to Seaside (road construction road closure,) led us to Tillamook and Rockaway Beach. This is where I spent so much time while growing up so it was fun to take the kids there. I must say I was pretty blessed as a kid having grandparents in Rockaway & Neskowin/Lincoln City. We spent weekend after weekend & a lot of holidays at the beach.

(These photos all posted backward and I'm not about to delete & upload them...)


A Snuggly Non-Napping Baby Boy!

After our walk through Flamingo Jim's & the candy shop,
we found this new little pirate ship play structure right above the beach! 





Grandma & Grandpa's beach house. Pretty sad to see the state of it now. The property looks nothing like it used to.
 It used to be so bright & full of flowers.

Who says a dairy free kid can't find anything at the Cheese Factory? Lemon Sorbet!

Watching the factory package my favorite cheese, Tillamook Colby Jack!

My Little Farmers

Cheese & Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream? Yes, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment