Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Adventure

 Tim has taken the guns up to the hills a few times, but we've never had the chance to join him. So we made it happen! We found a day for Papa to hang out with Owen, and we went out on a family adventure.

 Sydney was really excited to shoot the 22 (the only one we let her shoot.) Even with her excitement, she understood exactly how important it is to follow all the safety rules. After her first couple rounds she was in heaven and kept wanting her clip filled with more rounds, over and over! Our 3 hours went by way too fast and we're all ready to head out again!

Syd's keeping an eye on me to make sure this really IS going to be fun!
Daddy teaches Sydney proper techniques & SAFETY!
She's on it!
You can see the target up high in the center of the photo. 
Tossing more clay pigeons
She couldn't get enough, even in the heat!
A little friendly target competition (and after this shot, Tim realized I had his ear protection. Oops!)
Ear protection on and ready to attack clay pigeons
I was pretty happy that I got a chance to shoot all 3. Though I must say, this was my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment