Baby Charlot is still doing really well and growing like a champ. The heart beat sounded strong and while my Dr. didn't give us exact numbers she said the baby is measuring big! I'm up a total of 16 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, but still feel good. All the weight seems to be in my belly. The ultrasound results were normal. So normal that our doctor didn't even bother to tell us about it until I later emailed her after realizing she never went over them with us during the appointment. Gotta love mass health care systems & being rushed. On a side note, at the end of the appt Sydney told Tim and I she was ready to go home. The doctor concurred and said she'd like to go home, too. Seemed a little unprofessional to me, but maybe I'm pregnant & sensitive...
This little soccer player just loves to wiggle around all day. The last couple weeks during church baby has been going crazy moving around. This weekend I got kicked so hard my (decaf) coffee almost spilled out of the cup resting on my stomach. ha! Sleeping at night is becoming a bit of a challenge as well with all the movement, but it really is fun to feel. I know the minute this baby is out, I'm going to miss the feeling of him/her being inside my belly!
Thought of another name for you two to toss around . . . I know you like Olivia and this is similar but with a different twist . . . . Evie. Not Eve-y but Ev-E. Cute yes?
ReplyDelete