Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby Shower

34 week Belly Profile

As if she hasn't showered us with enough... Stacey was so gracious to host a baby shower for Baby Charlot at our house this weekend with aunties & cousins. It was fun to have it at our house since a lot of the family hasn't seen it since we moved in a year ago. It also gave me a reason to clean the house! These days I really need a reason to clean. I can't complain about not having to load a car with gifts and unload them once I got home either!

Stacey went all out with yummy food (which I didn't get a picture of) & adorable gender neutral decorations (Now those are hard to find!)

Instead of playing shower games, which I don't like, we put up lists for baby name suggestions & arrival stats. I learned of some pretty interesting family names that I don't think I'll be copying! Ha!


Thanks for a fabulous shower, Auntie Stacey!

1 comment: