Sunday, October 24, 2010

Babymoon





After having such a fun weekend away in Seattle last month it seemed appropriate to enjoy another weekend getaway before Baby Child arrives. Sydney had an overnight adventure with Papa & Sue while we were gone.
We started our afternoon off with lunch at the Deschutes Brewery in the Pearl district before checking into our Junior Suite at the Benson Hotel. Later we walked down to the Pioneer Place theater to watch a movie & over to Huber's for Happy Hour. We ended the evening with dinner at the hotel in The Palm Court Restaurant listening to a jazz band before crashing in bed. Sleeping in the next morning felt so good! We ended our stay with an incredible Champagne Brunch at The London Grill, also located in the hotel. I really appreciated that they put this pregnant chick right next to the dessert table.... They scored big points with me, especially because I couldn't drink the champagne!
I'm feeling rested & relaxed, and feeling like this baby could arrive at any moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment