When thinking about signing Sydney up for Fall soccer again this year it crossed my mind that I would be 8-9 months pregnant standing on a wet soccer field freezing my rear off twice a week, so we declined to sign her up. The little missy was not too happy with this. However, The Ivester family signed up Drew & Lucy for basketball and asked if Sydney also wanted to play. We quickly said yes! Now this is a sport I can work with! Indoors, practices start in November, games begin in January & they play through until Spring Break. Perfect! It's also local so we don't have to drive across town for games.
The teams are organized by 1-2nd grade, 3-4th grade, etc... If all goes well, Sydney will be playing on the same team as Lucy. We went to team placement tryouts a few days ago & I snapped a few (poor quality) pics on my cell camera. Good luck Girlies!!

No comments:
Post a Comment