Sydney was in charge of taking care of the Olsen's dogs, Roxy & Ricco, for 4 days. She was not so happy about the responsibility the first morning, but quickly realized that she wasn't going to be getting a dog of her own anytime soon if she couldn't manage walking across the street to take care of them. After the initial morning, and a talk with Tim, she was more than willing to go over to take care of them! She then wanted to go over every 2 hours! I love it when a sense of responsibility kicks in with that little girl!
Both Saturday & Monday we worked around the house, A LOT! I'm still amazed at how much work a brand new home requires! There are never ending projects. Tim is a master picture/frame hanger. He spent a good portion of the time hanging pictures, frames & mirrors around the house. It looks great! I'll have to post pictures soon. He also worked really hard in the backyard getting all our vegetables & shade plants planted. The backyard is really coming together!
Tim worked on Sunday so we joined the Miller & Ivester families at the station for dinner. I really enjoy the families that Tim works with! It's neat to see the kids grow up together; They all just LOVE playing together.
Now it's Tuesday and we're back to work and school. I'm in charge of Sydney's Girl Scout troop meeting Try-It this afternoon. Hope the girls like scrapbooking, because that's all this mommy knows to share with them. I'm thinking a page for a summer scrapbook. Hope they enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment