Biggins is 6 months old now! Half way to 1? How did that happen?
Owen is now 2' 4.75" tall (97% percentile), weighs 17lbs. 13.5oz (51% percentile), and his sweet little noggin is in the 46% percentile at 17.24".
He went in yesterday for his 6 month shots and wasn't a happy camper. Thankfully he was over the pain quickly. I was very happy to learn that since he's all up to date he doesn't have to have shots again until his 12 month check up. Dr. Campbell said he's doing really well and progressing just as he should. She did encourage us to really work on getting him to eat solid foods. He has moved from the 75% percentile in weight to the 51% percentile. I find this hard to believe because he's not skinny by any means! It is what it is, and we'll start pushing the solid food more. I've tried to get him to eat carrots, yams, applesauce & baby oatmeal with no luck. He pushes it right back out of his mouth. Hmm. I figure he'll do it when he's ready, but we'll continue to encourage it everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment