My family sure loves and appreciates me as a mommy; that makes me feel great!
I was celebrated on Saturday with a trip to Barefoot Sage with my mom & sister for a relaxing morning. (Of course celebrating them as moms, too!) We each enjoyed the Restorative Foot Bath & Massage. It was heavenly! After our treatments we had lunch at Grand Central Cafe where I had my favorite Turkey & Chutney Sandwich - Yum!
I arrived home to find Tim making a surprise, amazing smelling, dessert. I couldn't wait to find out what it was - Peanut Butter Caramel Shortbread bars that were to die for! I am not embarrassed to admit that I ate at least a third of them over the weekend! For dinner my sweet husband also made pizza from scratch with all my favorite toppings. Add all this on to Owen letting me sleep through the night for the first time in months and Sydney being on her best behavior and I'd say my Mother's Day was pretty good!
A massage and food, two things I love almost as much as my kids :)
No comments:
Post a Comment