I can't explain how proud of myself I am! I purchased bulbs (about 100), planted them all during the correct season (wouldn't put it past myself to do this wrong), watered them often, and actually grew something! Best part of all, they're thriving. I can't say the same for those hanging baskets from May. Only 2 of the 3 still look decent. I guess that's what happens when you forget to water them for a week (or 2...) in the heat. Oops!
My other backyard project for this summer was repainting the patio furniture. The rusty white paint wasn't working for me anymore. 2 days & 7 cans of Satin Black spray paint later and it's all done!
 |
| All cleaned off and ready to paint |
 |
All done and ready for a S'mores night!
Next project, to fill those new ceramic pots you see! |
 |
Owen approves
Update: Ceramic pots are full!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment