![]() |
| Sydney has been taking care of Roxy & Ricco while the Olsen's have been out of town on and off over the summer. Owen just LOVES this, and gets so excited to play with Ricco! |
![]() |
| Little Buddies about to go on a walk together. |
![]() |
| Owen and I found this lake across the street from us while out on a walk the other day. It's gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Clearly Owen was more interested in the ducks than having a picture taken with Mama. |
![]() |
| Paved path along the lake, perfect for our afternoon walk. |
![]() |
| Taking turns on the Slip N Slide |
![]() |
| Hi Mama! |
![]() |
| I'm such a funny little guy. I make myself laugh! |
![]() |
| I'm getting a little thirsty out here! |
![]() |
| Aww! Love these two! |
![]() |
| Sydney has been practicing handstands ALL summer long! She's doing really well! |
![]() |
| Sibling Love |
![]() |
| Tim relaxing before our evening S'mores. |













No comments:
Post a Comment