![]() |
| Our new tent worked perfectly! Each of the kids had their own "room" on either side of us. |
![]() |
| Owen was so excited to play in the tent! |
![]() |
| Water fun at Splash for Pink |
![]() |
| Enjoying some Cheerios for breakfast |
![]() |
| Morning stroll through camp |
![]() |
| I found Sissy inside! |
![]() |
| Great way to keep cool on this HOT day! |
![]() |
| I told you I didn't want my picture taken! Here's what you get when you do it anyway :) |
![]() |
| He was trying SO HARD to blow bubbles! |
![]() |
| A little relaxation before heading out on the boat |
![]() |
| Cozy sleeping Sissy |
![]() |
| It's HOT out here. I'll find anyway to cool off, including Molly's water bowl! |
![]() |
| Good Morning! Everyone survived Owen's first night in a tent! |
![]() |
| Papa, Will you take me over to the river again? |
![]() |
| <3 |
![]() |
| This little man was having the time of his life in the river! |
![]() |
| Papa, Me & Syd about to go through Surf City! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment