I still can't believe my little Nie Nie is 8 years old! Time has just flown by. It truly seems like just yesterday Sydney was learning to walk & talk, starting pre-school & then Kindergarten. How can she be in 2nd grade, reading chapter books, and having sleepovers with friends? She's growing up too fast; but I'm so proud of the little girl she is, even with her sassy attitude :)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sydney's 8th Birthday - Part 2
I still can't believe my little Nie Nie is 8 years old! Time has just flown by. It truly seems like just yesterday Sydney was learning to walk & talk, starting pre-school & then Kindergarten. How can she be in 2nd grade, reading chapter books, and having sleepovers with friends? She's growing up too fast; but I'm so proud of the little girl she is, even with her sassy attitude :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment