Monday, September 13, 2010

30 weeks & 1 day!

Baby child is doing really well, but I'm ready to meet him/her asap! I'm really not sure how I can wait another 10 weeks.

After unsuccessful & confusing appointments with the midwife I have switched to a Nurse Practitioner until my requested Dr is available in a couple weeks. Apparently I was supposed to receive information at my last appointment from the midwife on doing fetal kick counts, but surprise, surprise, I didn't. I now have the information and will start counting tonight. I don't think I'll have an issue with getting to 10 kicks, as this baby is always having a dance party in my belly. I also took the Gestational Diabetes test today. The "beverage" wasn't as awful as I remember it being. Possibly because they pulled it straight out of the fridge and told me I had 5 minutes to get it down. I got it down it 3 minutes - Chug! Chug! Chug!

The baby's heart rate was 144. I'm measuring a week ahead and my weight is up a total of 22lbs. I'm feeling good with the exception of sitting for too long. I have a feeling I wont make it to 11/21. My current prediction is 11/8 or 11/18.

No comments:

Post a Comment