 |
| I like to stick out my tongue now! |
 |
| Smiles for you! |
Oh big boy! You are 4 months old now. Each month you change so much I can't believe it. This month you are sitting up when we put you in the corner of the couch. Instead of sliding down or falling over, you stay put. You're starting to hold toys in your hands, but definitely need some assistance in getting them there. You smile all the time when we talk to you. And for the first time ever you rolled from your back to your tummy while being changed! I hope this doesn't lead to a future of flipping in circles while having your diaper changed! Sleeping at night is still not a strong area for you :) You sleep well during the day for naps (about three 1.5-2 hour naps), but at night time you're waking up about 2-3 times. Thankfully you're easy to get back to sleep after eating. You eat about every 3 hours during the day, and are finally starting to take a bottle without a fit. You weigh about 17lbs so we know you're getting more than enough to eat!
Your big sister thinks you're the best little brother. She is always willing to jump up and help you whenever it's needed, even if she's playing a game on the computer, watching TV, or playing with the girls. You're so lucky to have a sister who loves you that much & it's pretty clear that you love her lots, too! She was gone at a sleepover this last weekend and was a little sad to leave you. You were given LOTS of kisses and she told you to be good since she & daddy were both gone. When she came home the next day she was excited to sit on the floor and play with you, of course while watching TV, too!
 |
| Yes Owen. I missed you, but I need to watch TV! |
 |
| Ok fine, I'll take a break and play with you! |
I just love the worshipful look he's giving her in the first photo of them together. Reminds me of how Max looks at his Syd! She's the best.
ReplyDelete