Our second day in California was spent in Disneyland! Tim stayed back at the house with Owen and spent the day with Dave & Bud - a little male bonding time. Sydney and I got to Disneyland about 9:30 that morning and started off with our favorite ride, Space Mountain. I think we rode it 6 times that day!!
![]() |
| 3-D glasses on, ready for Star Tours! |
![]() |
| Autotopia! |
![]() |
| Teacups! |
![]() |
| We rode the Mark Twain Boat and toured Tom Sawyer's Island |
![]() |
| Sydney's face is just priceless! |
![]() |
| Wish I remembered what ride we were going in to... |
![]() |
| Hungry Bear Restaurant, overlooking Tom Sawyer's Island, Perfect spot for lunch. |
What a perfect day - Sunny & warm all day, no rain, yummy food, Short wait times for rides (majority were 10-15 minutes, outside of the 2nd time we rode Splash Mountain and had to wait an hour!!), and getting to spend the 2nd half of the day with Aunt Barbara!
Autotopia
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear Astro blasters
Gadget's Go Coaster
Haunted Mansion
Indiana Jones Adventure
Mad Tea Party
Mark Twain Riverboat
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Pirates of the Caribbean
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Star Tours
...and I think that's it for this year!











Such a fun Mommy/daughter day! Maybe Audrey and I will have to take and afternoon like that while we're there! Looks like you had so much fun!
ReplyDelete