I wish I could have recorded Sydney's excitement of learning we were going to California & DisneyLand instead of school that Tuesday morning (4/17), but she caught me walking back from the neighbor's house (dropping off her fish to be cared for) at 7am and asked me what was going on. What? You don't go over to your neighbors at 7am to wish them a good day? With all Sydney's questions I had to tell her what was going on before I got a chance to go find the camera. Here's an abbreviated version of how it went...
Me: So Sydney, What do you think about not going to school today?
Sydney: WHAT?! I get to stay home today? AWESOME!!
Me & Tim: Well, what if we got on a plane and flew somewhere?
Sydney: WHAT?! Like California?
Me & Tim: Exactly! AND we're going to Disneyland, too!
Sydney: Screaming, laughing & running in circles all around the house!!
After Owen's morning nap, we went straight to the airport!
 |
| Airplane |
 |
| Our first stop once we arrived in Huntington Beach, The Keating's House, to play with Evelyn! |
 |
| Just Chillin' in Evelyn's chair, having a drink...This boy is on vacation! |
 |
| Owen LOVED Dubh! |
 |
| Owen & Sissy enjoying the warm beach! So different than the Oregon beach! |
 |
| Two steps, bend down, Daddy See? Repeat...Owen was looking for treasures. |
 |
| Checking out the Lifeguard tower |
 |
| Sydney was loving the warm, soft sand. |
 |
| Photo taken prior to her running into the water! She was having a blast! |
 |
It's bright out here!
Next post,,,,Disneyland pictures! |
No comments:
Post a Comment