Saturday, May 19, 2012

Owen's 18 month check-up

I think we practically have a second home at Owen's pediatric office! I'm thankful that all the staff is so nice & they love Owen. It's just pretty sad that they know us so well. But I do realize it could be worse!

This appt. was for the standard 18 month check-up. Owen is growing well with his dairy, soy & rice free diet!

Weight: Just under 28lbs. (75% percentile)
Height: Just over 34" (97% percentile)
Head Circ: Just over 19" (70% percentile)

He had 2 vaccines this time, but thankfully we got to put his newest round of blood draws off until 21 months! We left the office with 3 more appointments in the next 3 months: blood draw at lab, appt. with his pediatrician at 21 months & an appointment with dermatology to look at the molluscum he has had all over his back for almost a year now! Maybe we'll finally get some answers on that issue now... Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment