Sydney & I enjoyed a beautiful Saturday in Seaside with Nichole and the kids. It was a great early Mother's Day break from the routines of home! I felt Owen was too young to join us for a day of fun since he'd miss out on naps and most likely not enjoy himself midway through the day anyhow. So he got to spend part of the day with Nana, as Tim built shelves in the garage. Sydney always has to alter her wants due to having a younger brother and I like to take her every now and then for some girl time so she's able to do the things she wants without having to worry about nap time, Owen being too young to do things she wants, or the general constant interruption a little brother causes :) I think she greatly appreciated having me all to herself, and I know I enjoyed my girl time!







No comments:
Post a Comment